Companies with an interest in supporting the Pioneer Orchestra program have several options within our sponsorship structure, that features meaningful benefits provided no matter the level of contribution. If your company can’t find a suitable sponsorship package and would like a custom-designed offering, please contact us. In addition, a premium Maestro Level sponsorship, not listed below, will be made on a highly exclusive basis to a limited number of key supporters of the Pioneer Orchestra program.
You can arrange corporate sponsorship at any time by contacting John Janevic (firstname.lastname@example.org). Pioneer Orchestra parents are encouraged to promote sponsorship opportunities to their employers and companies in our community.
Section Leader Level - $300
The Section Leader plays an important role in setting the standard for the quality of the section’s play and bringing out the talents of all.
Corporate Sponsors at the Section Leader Level receive:
- ½ page ad for your business in all concert programs
- Receipt for tax purposes
Concertmaster Level - $750
The Concertmaster is a prestigious position responsible for inspiring the orchestra players and audience alike.
Corporate Sponsors at the Concertmaster Level receive everything from the Section Leader Level PLUS
- An advertisement on the Pioneer Orchestra website for your business, to run for 1 year
- Ten Pioneer Orchestra car wash free passes
Soloist Level - $1,500
A Soloist thrills the audience by playing music of great technical skill and beauty.
Corporate Sponsors at the Soloist Level receive everything from the Section Leader and Concertmaster Levels PLUS
- A full page ad in all concert programs
- Verbal acknowledgement at all concerts
- 1 hour of chamber music for your local company event
Director Level - $2,500
The Director is the focal point of the orchestra, from which great music is made.
Corporate Sponsors at the Director Level receive everything from the Section Leader, Concertmaster, and Soloist Levels PLUS
- Commemorative plaque for display at your business
- Additional co-marketing tailored to your organization (e.g. banner, T-shirt, YouTube videos, opt-in e-mail list, etc.)
- 2 hours of chamber music for your local company event
- Access to Preferred Seating section at select Pioneer Orchestra concerts